[TRNSYS-users] doub't reg type9+type16

Hi,

    I am using type9a + type 16i (GR+DR) in my building problem. After simulating, If I compare Global radiation and diffuse radiation data (which we fed with type9) with ouput data of GR+DR from type 16i , there is change in 7th value of every day. Even I tried by changing the parameter 9 in TYPE 16i (solar time?), there is variation in 7th value.

     Could you please explain me?, why is it so?

regards,
Rajkumar.S
Research scholar,
CES,IITdelhi.