[TRNSYS-users] I need a solution , please

Hello:

I´m working in my faculty with trnsys in my final proyect but when i´m going to run the proyect, create 56 file, for use this in isibat program, prebid program break and i can read VIRTUAL FORTRAN ERROR and a message is in my monitor (I attached this menssage in the file ERROR.JPG).

I dont understand this message and the not found dlls ...

Thanks for your helps.

I´m sorry for the first message without atach file and my english