Re: [TRNSYS-users] On/Off Differential Controller

Hello Dr. Saeid,

I have posted your question and a reply on the TRNSYS Users Forum at the following link:

https://trnsys.org/community/standard-forum/on-off-differential-controller/#post-674

We are moving towards using the User Forum to provide community support, and will eventually discontinue this mailing list. I invite you to go to https://trnsys.org/community/ and sign up for a free user account to post questions and receive updates on topics of interest. Please let your TRNSYS distributor know if you have any problems signing up for the forum.

Best regards,

~Angela Weiss