[TRNSYS-users] Adjacent walls error

Dear All,

I created rooms that are adjacent to one another with adjacent walls. I keep getting the error message 'wall must have an active layer or chilled ceiling layer or must be adjacent to a different zone', although my walls are adjacent to different zones.

The wall for which I get this error (EW_L1) is set as an Adjacent wall in two different zones.

 This goes into my first zone

 This goes into my second zone

I have gone through the construction details of my walls and nothing seems to be wrong.
Has anyone encountered this error and knows how I can fix it?

Best regards,
Eman.