[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS With AI model

Good morning,
I'm using trnsys in my project work, there is a component that I have made using Artificial neural network model, I know how to call this component  by Fortran code but I want to insert this code inside the code of the component in trnsys itself, can you help me? I think the problem is that Fortran calls the ANN model, maybe this is not available in trnsys.
Also, if I'm working on TRNSYS 17, there is no studio, how can I type the code of the component?

--
Best Regards