[TRNSYS-users] Problem about GENOPT and TrnOPT

Dear Officer of Trnsys:

I encountered a problem when using the TrnOPT to optimize my program.

The TRNOPT reported an error: "The program could not find all the files. Please check your directory settings".
520d21e0-812a-4f94-b37f-ad2896656059.png
However, I have checked the directory of the GENOpt folder, Java files, and the Main TRNSYS directory, which are correct. And the program was running well when I tried to run the example program.

Besides, I have also checked the external files of the TRNSYS program, the link of them is also correct, and the program can be run when not using TrnOPT.

I'm not sure what has caused this problem, I'd sincerely appreciate it if you could help me solve this problem.