Re: [TRNSYS-users] Problems with Type 980

Toni,

You didn’t specify which version of TRNSYS and which version of the Tess Libraries you are using so it is hard to diagnose, but it sure seems as if you have a mismatch between the proforma and the DLL.  Check your list file to see which library Type 980 is being loaded from.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone