[TRNSYS-users] Cross flow ventilation

Dear Trnsys community,

I want to simulate the stack effect in a high room with high thermal gain.

For this, I have 1 zone and 5 thermal air nodes in the z direction to get the temperature at several heights.
image.png
How can I do this and avoid that TRNSYS see ceiling between the zone ? Do I need to delete the horizontal surface for zone 2-3-4 ? Or do I put mass less horizontal surface ?

As Well, how do I do the cross flow ventilation ? Do I use the couple mass flow between zones ?
image.png

 or I put a coupling air flow (same that natural ventilation mass flow) for the horizontal surface ?
image.png

Thanks a lot.

Dr. Loïc Tachon
(+33) 6 7440-0536 (France)