[TRNSYS-users] selective glazin windows

Dear Exerts,

I would like to model building with selective glazing (widows): diffusion of UV and partially reflection of IR.

  1. Is such glazing in Library?
  2. or I need to model it in https://windows.lbl.gov/software/window?
  3. or maybe I can modify manually some windows from library to get this properties?

Is there some difference between TRNSYS 17 an 18 in this issues?

Kind regards,
Karol Bandurski

Karol BANDURSKI Ph.D, Assistant Professor

Faculty of Environmental and Energy Engineering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski

***

dr inż. Karol BANDURSKI, Adiunkt

Wydział Inżynierii Środowiska i Energetyki

Zakład Ogrzewnictwa, Klimatyzacji i Ochrony Powietrza

Politechnika Poznańska