[TRNSYS-users] Disappearing macro components

Hello,

I am creating macro components within the macro in TRNsys, and for the first time, I see a problem like this one.

While working I noticed that some macro components (blank spaces on the photo) inside another macro disappeared.

I can see and double-click on the connections and check/change with what input/output they are connected, but I can’t see the macro component itself or even click on the macro blank space there.

Please, do you have any suggestions on how to make them visible again?

Enxhi Daci

R&D Engineer, HVAC

Gether AS