Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Equation

Hi Fabian,

you can add at first an Equation where Trnsys computes for every time-step the term (Ts - Tm)**2, then you can connect the output of this Eq into type 24 (Quantity Integrator) for the summation and at the end, add a second Equation with the term (Error/N)**0.5, where Error is the output of Type 24.

Let me know if it's clear.

Kind Regards,

MD