[TRNSYS-users] Error generating VFM file for a convex zone

Dear TRNSYS users,

I created a multizone building with google sketch-up and successfully imported it to TRNBUild with no error. In the geometry mode (Trnbuild.png), both zones (skp.png) are convex . However, I could only generate a VFM file for Zone B. I am interested in the detailed model for both zones which is based on view factors for the longwave radiation exchange within the zone. I know that to use the detailed model, the zone has to be convex and closed. So if TRNbuild automatically assigned zone A as convex, why can't I generate a VFM file for zone A?

Kindly help me with this.

Please find attached Trnbuild.png and Skp.png for your reference.

Thank you.

Misbah.