[TRNSYS-users] Schedules and ventilation

Dear TRNSYS users,
I have a couple of questions so I sent some screenshots related to my study. First of all, you can see my general system on the interface, I designed a greenhouse on trnbuild, I entered its layers etc. I will connect a heat pump to it, and then a hybrid energy system will be used according to the energy needs.
In the Inputs section, I wrote the inputs such as the temperature, humidity, etc. required for the heat pump.
1.) In the Schedules section, I defined the hours worked in the greenhouse and the number of employees, but for example, 25 people work in the greenhouse, I could show it as a coefficient of 1, how can I indicate that there are 25 people?
2.) Since there are two main zones in the ventilation sections, one of which is the greenhouse production area and one is an outbuilding (I defined a steel with a low coefficient in between, because there is no wall), ventzone 1 2 and mech were assigned as default. I haven't considered these, but should I? I added the natural ventilation section on top of it, and for this, as far as I understand I need to create a correlation with schedules but what kind of way should I follow? For natural ventilation, normal ventilation will be done from outside.
3.) For mechanical ventilation, heating and cooling, a heat pump will be used. In this, I connected the type 922c that I used in the interface, I chose the input from the building and trnbuild section, but I think I need to define a different correlation, I've reviewed the manual on this subject, but I couldn't see anything clear about the answer to my question. What can I do about it?
Best regards,
Zeynep