[TRNSYS-users] to control room raditor water flow rate with respect to the set pint temperature

Dear Dave
I trust this email finds you well and safe.
I have modeled the room radiator and working well, however, the problem I faced is
1.  if the room temperature reaches the setpoint or not, the radiator is working at two extreme points (boolean numbers 0 and 1)

how to control the radiator flow rate according to the fluctuation of the room from the setpoint?

how to operate a room radiator using thermal setpoint from 0%, 10%... to 100% as required to maintain the room temperature setpoint?
image.png

Habtamu Tkubet
Doctorant
Université de Lorraine
Faculté des Sciences & Technologies - LERMAB and CRAN
 Epinal, France
Tél :+2519 11 79 05 22 /773623147