[TRNSYS-users] Intel Fortran Compiler and Visual Studio

Dear TRNSYS users,

As Intel Fortran is now released for free (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/tool/oneapi-standalone-components.html#fortran), I have downloaded and installed the last version (2022.0.0), and I run Ifort () in Visual Studio 2019 environment.

I am using TRNSYS18 (32 bits), and I want to create a new component. I used the fortran template generated by SimulationStudio, then I used the MyType.vfproj template (located in TRNSYS18\Compilers\IvfCXE2011\MyType), added the source file.

But I didn’t succeed in compiling the project, since I have the following error.

Gravité

Code

Description

Projet

Fichier

Ligne

État de la suppression

Erreur

error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file.  Check INCLUDE paths.   [TRNSYSCONSTANTS]

C:\TRNSYS18\MyTypes\Type5833-CapteurISO9806\Type5833.f90

62

I search for a long time (especially in the include directories parameter of the project) but I didn’t find any solution up to now … Does anybody experienced such a problem, and found a solution, or can provide a new project template

Sunny regards

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com