[TRNSYS-users] Type 399: Modelling Passive wall (without TABS)

Hello,

Please how do I configure Type 399 to model only a passive system without a TABS.

Does leaving the parameters for the TABS layer and setting this inputs; supply temperature of thermal active system and total mass flow rate of thermal active system to zero solve this?

I tried setting all the parameters for the TAB layer to zero and I got an error message that the parameters should be greater than zero. Setting the inputs; supply temperature of thermal active system and total mass flow rate of thermal active system to zero, I do not get an error message.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Oselen Imafidon

Regards,