[TRNSYS-users] building heating system

Hello
I want to design a heating system in the winter system, but I used a licensed TRNSYS without TESS lib.
how/which is used for room heating, at this point my actual situation is used a "radiator" like hot water from a boiler is flowing through the different pipes using a supply pump and this is difficult to design without a TESS lib.

would you please if you have you have another way of solving this problem to solve without TESS lib?
Thanks
Habtamu Tkubet
Doctorant
Université de Lorraine
Faculté des Sciences & Technologies - LERMAB and CRAN
 Epinal, France
Tél :+2519 11 79 05 22 /773623147