Re: [TRNSYS-users] Building a greenhouse in TRNSYS

Hello
Maybe this my recent paper can be useful to set your simulation

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S135943112033180X?via%3Dihub

Regards

Il Gio 16 Set 2021, 21:18 Paris Pasqualin via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org> ha scritto:

Hello everyone,

if I create a building in trnbuild and I don’t add a wall on certain direction, does trnbuild understand that there is no wall and will make the calculations based on that? The same goes for the flour. To be more specific, I have to build a greenhouse and on one side the greenhouse is open and covered with an insect proof net (which shouldn’t have any effect on the thermal calculations). The greenhouse also doesn’t have a floor. Can I create the greenhouse without adding the wall and the flour or I should adopt some “tricks”?

Best regards,

Paris