Re: [TRNSYS-users] Using trnOpt with trnbuild

Hi Hyeongseok,

This is not direct answer to your question, but do you want to try running it with jEPlus (manual here http://www.jeplus.org/wiki/doku.php?id=docs:manual_2_1) and see if you get the same errors? If it works with jEPlus, you can then use jEPlus+EA to do sensitivity analysis and optimisation.

Regards,

Yi

Dear who may it concerns,

I'm trying to run TrnOpt with dckfile contains type 56(trnbuild). It works well when I restrict the number of simulation running simultaneously as only 1. When I increase that number, trnbuild throws the error. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Sincerely,

Hyeongseok Lee