[TRNSYS-users] Error after deleting Equation

Hello,

i am getting an error saying that variables from an euqation arent definend. Thats because previously i deleted the whole equation Type with defined variables and equations inside it. The Equation type is no longer visible on my surface and i cant find it anywhere.
Now it seems like it wasnt deleted and i get this error and i cant simulate anything. I do have an Assignment due Tommorrow that i have to submit(18.07.2021)

I would welcome any advice to solve this problem. THANKS!!