[TRNSYS-users] Generate insolation/shading matrix ERROR

Hi everybody,

I have a problem and this is the first time it happened to me, so I do not know which is the reason.

I would like to generate the shading matrix from TRNBUILD, but once I press the button it appears this message (see below) and Trnbuild crashes. Somebody had this problem too? I am using TRNSYS18.

I attached the BUI file and the log file that is produced, so you can try to generate the shading matrix too.

Thanks a lot.

CAS Kursmodul Energiespeicher (4 Tage) an der OST – Rapperswil:

Alles was Sie zu thermischen, elektrischen, chemischen und mechanischen Energiespeichern wissen müssen:

Do. 02.09. / Fr. 03.09. / Do. 09.09. / Fr. 10.09.

Jetzt hier anmelden

Toni Calabrese, MSc.

Wissenschaftlicher Projektleiter

toni.calabrese@spf.ch | toni.calabrese@ost.ch