[TRNSYS-users] Type647 - Dll file error

Hi All,

I am using type 647 for diverting the flow; however, I face the following error:

I read David’s answer regarding removing one of the two dll files from the userlib directory; however, the files in my directory are a little different as:

When I delete the first one, nothing happens. When I delete the second one, I face the following error as I am using Type 649 at the same time:

Could you please help me in this regard?

Kind regards

Pouyan

Pouyan Talebizadeh Sardari, BSc MSc PhD AFHEA

Centre for Sustainable Energy Use in Food Chains,

Institute of Energy Futures,

Brunel University London,

Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3PH, UK

Email: pouyan.talebizadehsardari@brunel.ac.uk