[TRNSYS-users] From global solar radiation to direct and diffuse SR

Dear Trnsys users,

I measured global solar radiation on vertical surfaces (one for each orientation) using a pyranometer. I would like to use these data on my building model instead of using “internal calculation”.

Type 56 asks for direct and diffuse solar radiation arriving on the surface. How can I manage the data to send the appropriate values to Type 56 ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Wirich FREPPEL
Development engineer

COSMOS - Buildings Energy Performance & Daylighting Group

Cell: +33 637 053 174

Saint-Gobain Research Compiègne