Re: [TRNSYS-users] Symmetry boundary condition

Hello.

It changes the name for each program I think, in trnsys is called “identical” or something like that. In EnergyPlus is “adiabatic” but the idea behind is the same.

Best.

De: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces@lists.onebuilding.org> En nombre de Pouyan Talebizadehsardari (Staff) via TRNSYS-users
Enviado el: lunes, mayo 31, 2021 8:38 PM
Para: trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org
CC: Pouyan Talebizadehsardari (Staff) <Pouyan.Talebizadehsardari@brunel.ac.uk>
Asunto: [TRNSYS-users] Symmetry boundary condition

Dear All,

Hope all are well.

I draw a building in Sketchup. The house is a semi-detached building (called in the UK) which means that two similar houses are connected to each other. So, a symmetry boundary condition is used for the middle walls. Does anyone know which boundary condition I need to use in Sketchup? Please find the photo of the building attached.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Pouyan