[TRNSYS-users] Modulating ground source heat pump

Hello everyone,

I want to implement a heat pump type for a water-to-water heat pump with ground as a source in my simulation, because currently the heat pump is only implemented with a view equations, not with a type. In my case a heat pump with a variable speed compressor is needed. I read some older threads in the archive to modify or extend for example type 927 (single stage water-water hp), even though it seems to just kind of fool the simulation – so does anyone know, if there is maybe already an existing complete type for a modulating ground source heat pump? If not, I want to ask again for some solutions J. I also read that there will be an update of the TESS library in 2021 – is it expected to emerge soon?

Big thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Manfred Schindler

FH Technikum Wien