[TRNSYS-users] b18 doesn't work

Dear Experts,

I have problem with my b18 file (I use demo version).

The first model consist of 2 floors connected partially by Virtual Surface and partially by visible surface. In this model I have set heating, cooling, ventilation.

Then I have export model to .idf to change VirtualSuface to partition with ADJ_WINDOW in SketchUp.

When I upload new building model and set in my general model settings of heating and cooling don’t work – temperature is not kept…

Do you know what is the reason?

I enclose both building models (bud1_light and bud2_light) and general model.

Kind regards,

Karol

Karol BANDURSKI Ph.D.

Faculty of Environmental and Energy Engineering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski