[TRNSYS-users] FW: Net radiation received on a specific internal surface - Type 56

Hi,

I am trying to get clarification on a couple of issues.

I am trying to couple a bespoke component with Type 56 to calculate surface evaporative flux. I want to input the net radiation received on a specific internal surface as an input to this component. Which trnsys output best represents the net radiation energy received by an internal surface?

Second, when specifying a wall gain, do we provide the value for the entire wall or m^2?

Answers are greatly appreciated,

Best regards,

Kan