[TRNSYS-users] Problems connecting Type 1231 with type 56

Hello,

I have a question about Type 1231, how does it connect to type 56? The radiator model is connected to a heat pump.

I have connected the radiator heat as a gain (through gain type manager) that brings radiation and convection to the house, however, I have noticed that the SCOP of the heat pump increases as the ambient temperature decreases, which is not possible (I have tested for different climatic conditions in Chile). In my model, I found the problem in Type 1231, which causes this anomaly. As radiator inputs connect the water flow and water temperature from the heat pump (type 941). From type 56 connect the indoor temperature of the house to the radiator model.

I would like some help on this, please.

--
Jorge Ortega Arriagada
Alumno de Pregrado