[TRNSYS-users] Problem with adjacent window

Hi,

I am working in Trnsys18. I have a building model with two thermal zones (Wintergarten and one room) with an external window for the wintergarten and an adjacent window between the two zones. If I set the external shading factor of the external window to 1, I have no solar gains in the two zones, as it should be -> CORRECT!

I tried then to shade just the adjacent window between the two zones (int. shading factor of 1 in TRNBUILD) and I expected solar gains just in the wintergarten, but not in the room. I got solar gains in both zones. It seems that I am not able to shade completely just the adjacent window.

Which is the problem?

Toni Calabrese, MSc.

Wissenschaftlicher Projektleiter

toni.calabrese@spf.ch | toni.calabrese@ost.ch

T +41 58 257 4827

SPF Institut für Solartechnik

OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule

Oberseestr. 10 | CH-8640 Rapperswil | Switzerland | www.spf.ch | www.ost.ch

OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule ist der Zusammenschluss aus FHS St.Gallen, HSR Rapperswil und NTB Buchs.

Kursmodul Energiespeicher (4 Tage) an der OST – Rapperswil:

Alles was Sie zu thermischen, elektrischen, chemischen und mechanischen Energiespeichern wissen müssen:

Do. 20.05. / Fr. 21.05. / Do. 27.05. / Fr. 28.05.

Jetzt hier anmelden

PNG image