[TRNSYS-users] Modelling of a flat below the ground

Hi,

I have a question. I am modelling a MFH in SketchUp and I need to model the cellar. The cellar is (of course) below the ground, but I do not understand how Trnsys will recognize that the cellar is below the ground (i.e. not directly hit by the solar radiation). Here my questions:

1)     Need I to draw the cellar below the "0" level in SketchUp? In SketchUp "-1m" means that I am drawing a flat 1 m below the ground?

2)     Or need I simply to specify in TRNBUILD that the wall is a boundary wall (T ground) and automatically TRNSYS recognize that the wall is not hit by the solar radiation?

Thanks a lot and a nice afternoon.

Toni Calabrese, MSc.

Wissenschaftlicher Projektleiter

toni.calabrese@spf.ch | toni.calabrese@ost.ch

T +41 58 257 4827

SPF Institut für Solartechnik

OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule

Oberseestr. 10 | CH-8640 Rapperswil | Switzerland | www.spf.ch | www.ost.ch

OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule ist der Zusammenschluss aus FHS St.Gallen, HSR Rapperswil und NTB Buchs.

Kursmodul Energiespeicher (4 Tage) an der OST – Rapperswil:

Alles was Sie zu thermischen, elektrischen, chemischen und mechanischen Energiespeichern wissen müssen:

Do. 20.05. / Fr. 21.05. / Do. 27.05. / Fr. 28.05.

Jetzt hier anmelden

PNG image