[TRNSYS-users] New window model in Trnsys

Hi,

we are modelling a real building in Trnsys. In the library of windows in Trnsys, there is no a window that match perfectly what we have in the real building. So I would like to have the possibility to set a new window, setting each pane and each layer of the window (with thickness, transmissivity and so on) in order to match perfectly what we have in the reality.

Is there a way to do it in Trnsys? Or just the windows of the library can be used?

Thanks a lot.

Toni Calabrese, MSc.

Wissenschaftlicher Projektmitarbeiter

toni.calabrese@spf.ch | toni.calabrese@ost.ch

T +41 58 257 4827

SPF Institut für Solartechnik

OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule

Oberseestr. 10 | CH-8640 Rapperswil | Switzerland | www.spf.ch | www.ost.ch

OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule ist der Zusammenschluss aus FHS St.Gallen, HSR Rapperswil und NTB Buchs.