[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 3D plugin

Deal all,

First of all, I wish you all a happy new year and all the best for 2021.

Two months ago, I updated my TRNSYS version to this one : 18.02.0002. I just realized now that I can’t import a 3D model into a trnsys project., using trnsys3D plugin.

I tried the two different templates that are suggested by SketchUp (I had this problem a few years back and selecting the right templates actually solved it) :

But still, when I try to create a new project with my 3D model in TRNSYS, nothing happens. I also tried a model given by TRNSYS : C:\TRNSYS18\Examples\3D_Building\1_Step_Create_Trnsys3d\ Building.idf

Still nothing.

The version of TRNSYS 3D plugin is 1.0.5.1. I tried to look for updates but apparently the server does not answer.

Do you know if those two versions are compatible or if there is a newer version of trnsys 3D ? In this case, could you send me a download link ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Wirich

+33 637 053 174