[TRNSYS-users] ASHP

Dear Users

I want connecting the system between a Temperature data file (.txt) for several climatic zones (extracted from Energy Plus) with a thermostat and an ASHP, type 119.

When the system is working, I wanted to check that the temperature of a specified zone - Zone 1 -  is being controlled for the defined interval. If I put an output to the ASHP output, output air temperature, shouldn't this value correspond to the Zone temperature - Zone 1?

Thanks

Best Regards,

  Carmo