Re: [TRNSYS-users] Green wall in Type56

Dear Bichri,

i am not sure if there is a type that you can use. If you want to simulate evapotranspiration, you can try this formula http://www.fao.org/3/x0490e/x0490e04.htm . But I think the effect of the green wall is mainly in shade and the capacity of the outer wall layer.

Best

David Offtermatt

David Offtermatt

Zentrum für Integrale Architektur – KlimaEngineering

Forschungsgruppe: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jan Cremers

Arbeitszeiten: Montag bis Donnerstag

Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart

University of Applied Sciences

Schellingstr. 24   70174 Stuttgart