[TRNSYS-users] adding new window type with shading layer

Dear everybody

I am in the process of modeling a building´s daylight behavior with 3D Building Project Multizone Wizard (type 56).
I want to add an internal Venetian blind to do daylight simulation.
I couldn't find any explanation including the shading layer in the TRNSYS18 tutorial.
If you know how to import from Window7 to Transys, including shading layers, please let me know.
I would be most grateful if you gave me any useful tip.
Sorry for my poor English.
Best regards

MARI MORI
a university student in JAPAN