[TRNSYS-users] How to plot an Y - X graph in trnsys

Hello, i'm using your trnsys software to simulate a solar hydrogene production unit. For that i'm using the Electrolyzer example that you are providing within the installation files.

However, i want to be able to plot the I-V characteristic o the electrolyzer but i can't fin how to do it. the online plotter plot only by time not by a desirable variable.
I hope that someone  can help me and thanks