[TRNSYS-users] the reference of Integrated Model for Chilled Ceiling Panels in TRNSYS 17 and meaning of specific norm power, mass flow rate and number of loops??

Hello,
I was trying to understand the resistance model of the "integrated Model for Chilled Ceiling Panels" in TRNSYS 17. For that, I am reading and studying the "TRNSYS 17 manual volume-5", "Multizone Building modeling with Type56 and TRNBuild". I want to build up a thorough understanding of this model. I do not find any reference for this model.
It would be great if anyone can refer me to literature for this model, a research paper, or something.
I would also like to know the meaning of the following terms:
1) Specific norm power:
2) Specific norm mass flow rate
3) number of loops
Are (1) and (2) actual active specific cooling output in W/m2 and mass flow rate per m2.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Sincerely
Ashmin Aryal