Re: [TRNSYS-users] this is weird about type 927

Emre,

The COP of the heat pump is only a function of the inlet conditions.  So if the COP is changing the inlet conditions are changing.  There really is no other explanation that I can think of.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com