Re: [TRNSYS-users] Loop - How do I reconcile the end and beginning?

Nina,

I'm not sure what you are asking.  In most district loop projects we have done, the piping network make a complete closed path.  If it's a single pipe system the loads divert from and return to the main loop.  In a two-pipe system, the flows leave from the supply pipe and return to the return pipe which runs in parallel with the supply pipe.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com