Re: [TRNSYS-users] getting temperature values to notepad

Thanks Mr.Jeff
 I finally did it. You are perfect  as usual.

Regards
Emre

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org>, 5 Mar 2020 Per, 01:40 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

<Shortly my question is that how can i get the ambient temperatures of the type15  in  notepad? My simulation timestep is five minutes>

The Type 25 printer will work well for your needs.  If you give the file a .xls extension it'll open beautifully into Excel.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com

I m simulating my system in 5 minute timestep. I want to get the ambient temperature from the type 15.  I dont want to show it trnsys plotter.  I will show ambient temperature in excel. Anyway, I connected dry bulb temperature  of Type 15 to  type 46.  But the values are weird.
Shortly my question is that how can i get the ambient temperatures of the type15  in  notepad? My simulation timestep is five minutes

Thanks
Regards
Emre