Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type 94a- Module Area

Dear Amir,
actually Trnsys does not use the module area to evaluate the electrical and thermal performance of a PV module.
It solves the electrical I-V characteristic cueve step by step for a module consisting of n cells known the electrical data of a PV cell (short circuit, open circuit and so on).
This because if it knows the electrical performance of a cell (Vmp and Imp) in reference conditions, the number of cells define the performance of the entire module.
Regards