[TRNSYS-users] Issue on solar radiation related to building oreintation

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I’m using TRNSYS 16.

I simulated a building with the four type EXTERNAL walls facing respectively due Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, Northwest. I notice in the file “T56_Std-Output.sum” that “SOLAR_RAD” is equal to “zero”. I understand that it means no solar radiation is received on external walls, which is impossible.

Could you please address this problem. How can I solve this?

Best regards,

Fati ZOMA