[TRNSYS-users] about ground floor

hi i modeled a greenhouse with sketch up.
After that i imported to trnsys ı changed all windows to polyetleyene(with helping Berkeley lab windows)

Now ı wondering that is my model consider the heat transfer between greenhouse and ground. as you know ground temp is higher than air. İf it is not how can ı do this ?   as i look my type 56 you can see the Ground temperature is unconnected and also Tboundy(i dont know what is this).   How can i calculate my greenhouse ground temperature and what is the Tboundary.
if anyone help me I will be so happy
Thanks
image.png