[TRNSYS-users] WG: How to conduct parametric analysis in TRNSYS

Hi,

JEplus might be worth a look

www.jeplus.org

With best regards,

                Matthias

--
Dr.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Evaluation and Demonstration

Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics IBP, Holzkirchen Branch
Fraunhoferstr. 10 | 83626 Valley | Germany

Phone: +49 8024 643-204 | Fax: +49 8024 643-366
matthias.kersken@ibp.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ibp.fraunhofer.de