Re: [TRNSYS-users] Error in modeling of ETC

<can anyone please guide me on how to correctly link  weather file with ETC.>

I've attached an image with the connections for the weather component to an evacuated tube collector.  May I also suggest that if you have access to the TESS Libraries that you consider using Type 538.  It's more robust and a technically more correct solar collector.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com