Re: [TRNSYS-users] problem to create bui file

Hi
I tried with trnsys 18 demo and ıt works normally on my computer.

Freppel, Wirich via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org>, 13 Eyl 2019 Cum, 18:14 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Hi all,

I can’t open my idf file with trnsys 18 (trying to create a new 3D building project) . Nothing happens and I don’t know why. I attach my file to this mail so that you can try on your computer. Can you figure the problem?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

cid:image001.jpg@01D1BD0A.746258E0

Wirich FREPPEL
Development engineer

COSMOS - Buildings Energy Performance & Daylighting Group

Saint-Gobain Research Compiègne

1 rue de Montluçon – BP 40103

60777 THOUROTTE Cedex - FRANCE
Cell: +33 637 053 174
Email:
wirich.freppel@saint-gobain.com

www.saint-gobain.com

Confidential - Property of Saint-Gobain, the information contained herein are considered confidential.
Their presentation or reproduction is prohibited without the prior written consent of the sender or author.