[TRNSYS-users] Facing error in trnsys Simulation

Hi All,

I modelled a simple absorption cooling system for multizone building. when i run simulation i face this error.

"Floating point division by zero" please see attached figure(s).

I play with tolerance and minimum and maximum relaxation factor in settings but got nothing.
I am running this simulation with time step of 1 minute.

Can anyone please comment on this to solve this error.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Virk