Re: [TRNSYS-users] Requested: Ice storage tank model

Len - what features do you need in your ice storage tank (you mentioned that 343 isn't suitable but didn't give a reason why)?  This will help us answer your questions.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com