[TRNSYS-users] daylight simulation

Hello, I would like to study the luminous behavior of a crystal in which they place a film on their front, I would like to study the influence of the coverage pattern used, ie if they are placed on top, a2x2 matrix is ​​made...

it is possible to carry out this study with trnsys or I will have to do it with radiance

I had another question? When I do a daylight study and I have the * .ill file it is possible to make a visualization through sketchup

Libre de virus. www.avg.com