[TRNSYS-users] Enthalpy in type 318 -STEC library

Dear all

I try to reproduce the results from the example application "Steady state Rankine cycle" which is given with the STEC library. However the outlet enthalpy of each Turbine stage is always lower than each corresponding stage in Figure 11 of the STEC documentation. If I calculate the outlet enthalpy from tables I get the correct results (as reported in Figure 11). The mass flow rates and the pressures are the correct ones. I followed the instructions and I installed correctly the STEC library but the computed enthalpy is wrong. Has anyone encountered it before?

Kind regards,

Alex Tsimpoukis